CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Out of all the characters in Animal Farm I associate most with the character Snowball. The reason I say this is because I am usually quite good at coming up with plans, and so is Snowball (Orwell p. 26-27). Snowball plans the defense of Animal Farm very well, and that is why the animals were successful against the humans in the Battle of the Cowshed. They fought with very good strategy and Snowball himself had divided the animals into their own posts (Orwell p. 27). I also think that I can take leadership of things when people don’t know what to do, and Snowball also exhibits this quality throughout the book when he convinces the animals to work (Orwell p. 16)

Sources Cited

Orwell, George. Animal Farm: Centennial Edition. New York: Plume, 2003.

0 comments: