CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Q4 Goals

Due to my planning for population project that I have already done I have succeeded in one of my goals. I have not succeeded in taking better notes to study with because my test scores have not been excellent this past quarter. I did, however, start my AR book earlier like I had planned, and therefore I had less to read at the last minute.
One goal I have is that I would like to get a new agenda for quarter four. An agenda helps so much with planning and mine just broke. I would also like to type faster during quarter four. In high school I will be doing a lot of typing, and so it would help me to be able to type well. Finally, I want to plan out my photo essay and my interview for population project early this quarter.

0 comments: