CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Population Project Feedback

The three most valuable things I learned from population project were essay writing, citing sources, and making graphs. I know that in the future I may have data that I will want to display for a project or anything else. By knowing how to use a graph I am able to efficiently display this data. By learning to write proper essays I have learned about transition words to make my writing more fluent, and also how to write proper individual paragraphs which I can use whenever I write. Finally, I learned how to cite sources. I know that this will be very important for me in the future because I need to show that my writing does not have plagiarism, and citing sources shows how I received all of my information, and also how I paraphrase that information.

3 comments:

arjun said...

Very good job joel. I thought you really elplained well what valuable things you learned. However i would like to have seen why those things were important. For example: Why is learning to to paraphrase important? Besides that though, i though you did a greate job!

Asim! said...

Good post Joel. I like how you looked deeper into the actual elements of the project. The transition words is the HRP will help me out a lot in the future. I agree with you about how you said that the you have learned from the graphs also. Citing was a big part in the project, and it was sometimes hard to make sure you had them all. Good job Joel
-Asim

Avi said...

Hey Joel, in my opinion, this is a great example of a well written post. It is thorough and prescise. Reading this post made me wonder how your time management skills improved during or after the project. I agree with you when you say that anyone can know data/statistics, but knowing how to display data/statistics is a talent. This is a well written post, good job!
-Avi