CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Goal Feedback/ Fresh Goals

Although I think my goals were reasonable, I don't think that they were the best goals that I could have set. For instance, we have stopped socratic seminars before I could improve on them, which made this goal hard to meet. I have turned in almost everything in on time, but I could improve on this even more.
For quarter two I have new goals in mind, although I will still work on my quarter one goals. My main goal is to put homework before everything else when I am at home. By this, I don't mean that I want homework to control my life, but instead, I think by doing my homework before recreational things, I will have a lot more time to do the things I want to do. Instead of putting off homework until late, I can finish it with a better pace earlier, and I will use the things I want to do after that as my motivation. Another goal I have is to make sure I understand everything that we learn in class. Many times I feel that the things on tests are exactly the things that I didn't study for. I will try to understand even the little things that we are taught in class. Tests are obviously a huge part of my grade and mastering the skills on them would help my grade a lot for sure. My last goal is to start my AR book earlier than I did in quarter one. This way I won't have to read as much each night and stay up late, and this can build on my first goal. I know this will decrease my stress.

0 comments: