CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Goal Feedback Q2/ New Goals Q3

I achieved my goals for the most part. I studied well for my tests and because of that I managed to score well on my tests. Also, I was able to do my homework at better paces and therefore I was able to do the things I wanted to do after that. Although I did well with AR I would still like to start my book earlier because I still had to read a lot when I started late.
For quarter 3 I would once again like to start my AR book early so I don't have much reading to do at the end of the quarter. I also want to start my population project earlier so I can go at an easier pace and hopefully have time to spare before it is due. Finally, I want to be able to have better notes to help me to study with.

0 comments: