CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Factory Game - AGAIN!

"WHAT!?" I thought aloud as Mr. Coyle explained that we would be mass producing Conor's toy, otherwise known as "The Hersh". I was in extreme shock, and I nearly fell into a devastating depression. Thankfully, Conor and Sabei came in to action to put us to work. We quickly began to devise a plan. That plan quickly fell to pieces like a shattering mirror. However, we were able to get our act together, and block out Mr. Coyle's annoying statements to form an effective assembly line. Even Mr. Pitale, who tried to get inside our minds with his evil words, was no match for our willpower. One by one, many replicas of the hersh were making their way to the whiteboard. The sounds of paper cutting, pencil scribbling, and harsh yells, echoed across the room. Our motto seemed to be loud and clear: "Shut up, and WORK!". As I proudly rushed to the board to tape a finished Hersh to the white board a sharp pain cut into my ankle. I fell on the couch, and Mr. Coyle immediately singled me out for being a slacker. Thinking about what a cruel owner this company had, I retreated with guilt to my station. As the end of our allowed time neared, our hearts raced, and we scrambled to make as many Hersh's as we could. Suddenly, Mr. Coyle notified us with a booming voice that out time was up. Taping a few last Hersh's to the board, we began to clean up and collect everything we needed. Leaving the room that day, we felt great, and very confident. Because as we all observed the whiteboard at the end of that stressful class, we were greeted by rows upon rows of four-toothed creatures.

0 comments: