CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 27, 2007

The Factory Game

Wow, this was a task indeed. Since when is it our job to produce toys suitable for those of a young age? This is what I wondered as Mr. Coyle passed us these blindingly white papers. As the shapes made their way from his hands to mine I started thinking about the toy i would make. I established that it would consist of small bear ears, and akwardly large head, and a lot of circular shapes as a body. I decided to use tape to put this all together. As i happily skipped to the front of the classroom to collect artistic supplies, a bout of terror struck me. I felt as if I was trapped in a glass case of emotion. I did a double take, and again it was to no avail. Indeed, there was NO TAPE! Not willing to give up, I grabbed a stick of glue. I proceeded to create my toy, and then color it. After a hard day's work, sweat glistened upon my forehead, and I taped my toy to the whiteboard. With a smile of satisfaction, I cleaned up my spot, collected my belongings, and walked out of the classroom with my chin high.

NOTICE: THIS DESCRIPTION CONTAINS DRAMATIZATION.

0 comments: